On page 250 of Practical Webobjects, it shows an example of using the EOCopyable interface's default implementation inner class. Shouldn't the example class (CopyableGenericRecord) implement the EOCopyable interface? The listing doesn't show this, and if you try to use it as shown, a class cast exception occurs because down in the DefaultImplementaiton inner class the source EOEnterpriseObject is casted to an EOCopyable object.

Jeff