Nope... The firewall is open.

Also, the client app can connect to the server app through localhost so it seems to me that the network is OK.

Any other thoughts?

On Jul 07, 2008, at 11:58, David Avendasora wrote:

Is it possible for the new firewall setup in Leopard to interfere when using 127.0.0.1? Maybe try disabling it in System Preferences - > Security -> Firewall by setting Allow all incoming connections?

Dave