Hi Rams,

I'm quite confused about this code. I copied this to my DirectAction
class but it didn't work.
In my project, I have English.lproj, zh_TW.lproj, zh_CN.lproj.
I have my Properies file setup with:

er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.defaultLanguage=English
er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.fileNamesToWatch=("Localizable.strings","ValidationTemplate.strings")
er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.availableLanguages=(English, zh_TW, zh_CN)
er.extensions.ERXLocalizer.frameworkSearchPath=(app,ERDirectToWeb,ERExtensions)

My system/browser is English. Default language is English. I print out
context().request().browserLanguages(), which is exactly English. But
at the top of my action, I print out session().languages() and got
zh_TW (Traditional Chinese) localizer.

Why the localizer change its language after the performActionNamed()
but before myAction actually being called?
My guess is, setup the current localizer not necessary change the
localizer of sessions. Any idea on how to make the code actually work?

Regards,
yllan