On Jul 28, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

This isn't an Intel thing, it is a Leopard (OS X 10.5.x) thing. DBEdit uses the Cocoa-Java bridge and will not work on any OS beyond Tiger (10.4).

It will be sorely missed by many. Or at least me.
These discussions always end in me doing work :)

We discussed this a while back. It seems that you are unable to replace dbEdit...

:-P

--

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.