Howdy,

On Aug 13, 2008, at 6:43 PM, A wrote:

Thanks for the responses Mike and Denis, but I'm not quite sure what you mean.
In this case what is the correct way to type the relative URL?

I haven't managed to get anything to work yet.
How far back should I go?

It doesn't look like the CSS file is ever parsed. Whatever I enter in
the CSS file is display verbatim in the generated source, and
../Images/img doesn't work

        If I got you right, try the following:

1. In your /Library/WebServer/Documents/WebObjects folder create a symlink that points to /path_to_your_workspace/path_to_your_project/ build/your_project.woa. 2. In your css file specify the path to the image like this: background: transparent url(/WebObjects/your_project.woa/Contents/ WebServerResources/your_image.png);

HTH,
bzlat