Hi Dave,

Note these lines in the stack:

at com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOCustomObject.validateForSave (EOCustomObject.java:1411) at com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOCustomObject.validateForInsert (EOCustomObject.java:1473)

What exactly are you doing in your app? It looks as though your EOs are being treated as newly inserted EOs, instead of having deletion rules processed.

Also, a bit weird, I don't see a call to #processRecentChanges() in the stack. I thought that should always happen before any validation, to prepare the object graph for it...

Well, maybe it makes more sense to someone with more knowledge of EOF's ins and outs.

HTH