On Aug 19, 2008, at 9:23 AM, Greg Hulands wrote:

Hi,
I've run into a problem in that the links being generated are not working when I click them

This is what WO is generating for a link
/cgi-bin/WebObjects/App.woa/-4300/wo/mBfG9OgdXVZa8swzzz6BNM/0.0.3.19

But when I click it, this is what the webview in our application is trying to navigate to. http:/cgi-bin/WebObjects/App.woa/-4300/wo/mBfG9OgdXVZa8swzzz6BNM/ 0.0.3.19

http:/cgi-bin?? I looks like the browser (or webview or whatever), has the base address set to http: instead of the correct http://some.domain.com/ That is the problem.

I have tried subclassing WOContext and override public boolean doesGenerateCompleteURLs() to return true, but no success.

Is there a way to force absolute urls including the host name and protocol to be generated?

You can, but you should not need to and that does not appear to me to be the problem.

Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.