I'm working on a WebObjects project, and am now trying to integrate
some AJAX actions into the pages. I'm using wonder's
AjaxUpdateContainer and AjaxUpdateLink.

I have a link followed by a container.
The container contains a component which has an NSArray that it iterates over.

The link points to an action that adds an object to the array and
returns the component again. Everything works exactly as I would
expect, but only on the first click.

On any subsequent clicks, the action method is never even called.

I tried adding a few duplicate links, and each one is able to call the
action, but again, only once.

I'm hoping there's something obvious I'm missing. Refreshing the page
re-activates the link such that it can be clicked again, but only once
per refresh.

Thanks for any help