Hi All,

We have an app that has some small hand made AJAX on it (not the cool stuff from project wonder) and we're having an issue with page cacheing on the Applications side.

I had set the AJAX action up as a call to a DA which I had though did not add to/effect the sessions page cache. So either that assumption is wrong or I haven't made a clean break between the DA and the session after all.

Anyways heres the error we're getting...

"The application backtracking limit of 30 has been exceeded."

Any suggestions ? Is turning off caching an option ?

Owen McKerrow
WebMaster, emlab
Ph : +61 02 4221 5517
http://emlab.uow.edu.au