That worked.

Thanks,
Awbrey
On Oct 1, 2008, at 3:03 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

I am using a WOHyperlink from main to the component with pageName bound to the component.
Is SpecificEntry component the actual page you're going to? Meaning <form> is the first tag on the page and there's no <html>, etc? I seem to recall there's an obscure bug where if you start a page level component with a form, it breaks .... might be what you're seeing.

ms