Hi,

I am trying to rewrite my ERXApplication URL's in my Tomcat deployment with mod_rewrite and I want to overwrite the _rewriteURL method in my ERXApplication baseclass. When I test my application on my local machine with directconnect everything works fine and _rewriteURL is being called anytime an URL is generated. But in the deployment system on tomcat it seems that _rewriteURL is not called. I placed debug statements at the beginning of the method but nothing happens when I create some actions in the application.

Is there something I have to set that _rewriteURL is called in the deployment too?

Regards,
Helmut