The top two results if you google "nice SVN GUI client OS X"

http://www.google.com/search?q=nice+SVN+GUI+client+OS+X

HTH, Kieran

On Oct 31, 2008, at 8:02 AM, Amedeo Mantica wrote:

hello,

this is my problem, I'm the only developer, but I have my co-worker that is very good in graphic so I'd like he can access my repos for wirking on html files and image files, I do java.

He does't like any command line :)

There is an SVN great and easy GUI ?

Thanks
Amedeo