Good morning again!

I've finally got everyhing working for me with Eclipse 3.4, except resources. I'm using Fluffy Bunny Layout in my "Wonder Framework" project. My Resources folder is organized in a hirerarchical structure, something like this:

--- Resources
        -- css
                - screen.css
                - print.css
        -- js
                - main.js
                - field.js
        -- img
                - picture.png
                - picture.jpg
                - picture.gif

The "css", "js" and "img" folders get copied to the build product, but they are empty. Anyone know why that is? Adding the resources/ extensions to the patternset files does not seem to help.

The resources don't get flattened into the base Resources dir of the product either - Resources in subfolders just don't get copied at all. Could someone clarify this for me? Shouldn't the default behaviour be to copy entire folders within "Resources", with their contents?

Cheers,
- Hugi