Ah, thanks to all.

First thing I tried is AjaxLongResponse. I thought it's acceptable to
display a progress bar and let users wait. Surprisingly, I still got a
"no instance error" after 150,000 eo created.

I then tried the suggestion to replace CSV component with a library
that dump the data into files. Nothing changed. I got the csv
component wrong. It's not slow to use component.

Investigation more, actually, it's slow to do ec.saveChanges() with
150,000 eo inserted. I got broken pipe. I got heap memory error. I
have no idea why it break AjaxLongResponse. It's in another thread,
isn't it?

Anyway, I do ec.saveChanges() each 1000-iteration of eo insertion, and it works.

Just curious how do you deal with editingContext.saveChanges() with
lots of EO inserted? Um, I don't think 150,000 should be a big deal in
21 century.

Regards,
yllan