Hello,
Thank you all for many helpful answers!

I have checked ERJGroupsSynchronizer and JGroup.
And I have considered hours and searched more hours.
And I found open terracotta.
http://www.terracotta.org/<http://www.c2b2.co.uk/iPoint/ipoint?SelectedPage=69&110ArticleID=15>
http://www.c2b2.co.uk/iPoint/ipoint?SelectedPage=69&110ArticleID=15

I think WO is the best tool but EO is not for everyone.
When I try to find developers for WO other than me,it was difficult or high
cost.
People who can select to learn WO or EO is very limited.This is contrast to
PHP.
That is why I am trying to find some solutions to enhance WO.
My current project is just a cross migration from pure server side or data
models into web.
So I am afraid that using EO may not be the best solution.
(I have a mac but it is not my main machine. so I will never upgrade WO from
5.2)

Don't you think terracotta's approach can enhance WO significantly with or
without EO?
I think Tools of WO and structures are still the best but EO is not the best
today.

I think EO's approach is delaying to the latest.
I don't want to use additional mechanism or lock-unlock management just to
increase instances or multiple requests.
If Apple don't replace it and I don't have enough time to learn wonder I
have to replace EO with something.

>Why?  EOF rocks.
I think
1) Having caches for each instance is not efficient. Sharing cache is the
best.
2) Developers today have to learn many things so learning vendor-closed
technology is not for everyone.
3) EOF may use String and Hashtable for many internal processes.This may
slow the app.
I want a compact-transparent solution to be learned in a short time.
> Why not just use Tapestry and some other frameworks?
Because I don't like XML and servlet. And I like WO's tools:-)

Best regards,
Ken