On Dec 11, 2008, at 4:51 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

if it was me, I'd use this cool tool that I have.

Well see, that's you.

I think it is called a computer.

I googled that too. I think you're right.

You might want to get one.

In this economy, no way! They're spendy.

I hear these ones from Apple are very nice.

From what I hear the Amigas are good too. A friend has a TI99/4A. I'll look at the Apple, but don't they just make music players and phones?

Then, I'd search ERExtensions/Sources for "max", all case insensitive like.

See, there's the difference between you and I. I'm not insensitive. I'm very caring.

 Who knows what I might find?

Well now. I'd tell you, but they how would you ever learn to do it for yourself?

Dave

(thanks BTW! Exactly what I'm looking for)