On 15 dec 2008, at 14:37, Mike Schrag wrote:

On Dec 14, 2008, at 6:38 PM, Johan Henselmans wrote:
Maybe you're running into an old bug in wolips where it used to be in another folder and it got deleted, but the build system didn't fully clean up? in your workspace, do a find . -name 'PrintTickets.wo' and see if there's a .wo that is empty in your build folder.

ms

I removed the build folder over and over again. What finally solved the problem is to copy and paste all the contents of the files (the html, wod and woo file) in new files in TextWrangler, remove the old ones via the Finder and then save new ones in the same wo folder. After solving the error on the initial component, I got the same error with 4 other components in the project. It then finally worked.

I am still baffled as to why this happened. I had a look in the .settings file in the project and noticed a remark on one file being a UTF file (which I would assume would just be all right).

Oh well. Just another day spent hunting and squishing mysterious bugs in the exotic rain forest of where the sun never eclipses.

This email sent to jo...@netsense.nl

Regards,

Johan Henselmans
http://www.netsense.nl