Hello, list
I'm trying to get primary key value from one enterprise object to get
stored in another table.
But if the object is recently inserted it does not have any primary
key and consequently I have nothing to save.
I tried to trigger second tabe initialisation on
EOGlobalID.GlobalIDChangedNotification but it seemes too late as
changes made at that moment were not saved.
I think there should be some solution as if you save several recently
created related objects their relationship fields are properly
initialised during save with newly generated primary keys.

P.S. I do not want to use actual relationships from that table storing
pKeys as it is not in fact a part of business logic but something like
log and it stores primary keys from different tables in the same field

p.p.s. I've seen a piece of code generating primary key before actual
save on Wikibooks. I'm not shure, it is a good idea. If some (say
validation) error occures on actual save, or if save is simply
discarded afrewards, than that pregenerated key would not be emloyed