On Jan 19, 2009, at 12:43 PM, Louis Demers wrote:

On 19-Jan-09, at 15:30 , Chuck Hill wrote:

On Jan 18, 2009, at 7:44 PM, Louis Demers wrote:

For me,

Cornerstone provided excellent viewing of history
When I purchased Cornerstone, the developer said they planned support for properties around release 1.5. Still waiting.

then Versions came out and provided good handling of svn properties ...

I have never found that the historical information in Versions was lacking. What does Cornerstone do better/different?

Don't get me wrong, they are both good but I think Cornerstone just put a bit more sugar on the way it can present the timeline

Don't worry, I understand. Both are very well done and valuable improvements over the command line or svnX. I knew Versions before I looked at Cornerstone. I did not see anything in Cornerstone that compelled me to move away from Versions, but I am open to having missed something. That is why I was asking.

just yesterday when I was trying to find when the className declarations were introduced in my eomodel, it made things just a bit easier to see how my "commits" were spread over time. The you just could drag the dot (like over rel 153) to you desktop to checkout that release.

just nice ...

Indeed.

Chuck