On Jan 22, 2009, at 2:05 PM, Joe Little wrote:

Previously, I had Property entries like:

degree.list = ("PHD", "MS")

My newer projects have XML-style plist files. I understand the basic
key/string layout for single assignments, but I can't figure out what
is the right way to do multiple assignments. I presume that:

<key>degree.list</key>
<string>("PHD", "MS")</string>

is wrong on multiple levels. Does anyone have XML examples of array
assignments to a key?

Just say "NO!" to XML and use the old format.

Chuck

-- Chuck Hill Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.