On Feb 9, 2009, at 2:29 PM, Ricardo Strausz wrote:

Hola t...@s!

I'd been offline for a while (... doing some DNA-computing ...) but here I am ;^)

As some of you may remember, I am trying to use EOF within Leopard's Cocoa, so far not an easy task...
see e.g., http://strausz.blogspot.com

However, I just found an "old" open implementation of EOF in Objective-C:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ajrdatabase/

I was wondering if some of you had use it; and if so, how is it doing? does it really replaces EOF (at least in part)?

I do not see in it the corresponding EOInterface but, can it be replaced by Cocoa Bindings?

In advance, thank you for any hint.

By the way, NDA apart, is Snow cool?

Having spent much of my life in Canada, I can assure you that snow is not only cool, it is downright cold. Nasty, vile stuff.

Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.