Note: Updates to the turnkey installer are happening much more frequently now as our semi-automated build system is in place. Updates are not set on a predetermined basis, but will be released according to frequency of core wolips updates.

Question: Is there any interest in a nightly build of this installer?

Along with the new stable version of WOLips (3.4.5679), a new mac turnkey installer is available (Leopard required), and consists of the following items:

Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede)
WOLips 3.4.5679 (new stable)
EOGenerator Templates
Wonder Frameworks, JAR Frameworks, Docs, RuleModeler
FrontBase Database, Management Applications, Startup Item, JDBC Extension, and EOMBundle
Launchd Scripts for JavaMonitor + wotaskd

All items are the latest release, as of this afternoon about 8 AM

More links:
http://idisk.mac.com/jeremymatthews-Public/Eclipse+WOLips.zip?disposition=download+6674

Redundant link:
http://sisuworks.com/files/Eclipse+WOLips.zip

Since I no longer develop in WO on a routine basis, it'd be great if I got feedback on bugs or potential improvements.

Thanks,
jeremy