Hi all,

I've run into something that I haven't been able to find documented anywhere, but does seem to fit with other Cross-Model relationship issues (http://lists.apple.com/archives/Webobjects-dev/2008/Dec/msg00058.html ).

If you have a cross-model relationship, you can't prefetch the relationship when constructing an EOFetchSpecification. It will simply return null, or an empty NSArray if it is a to-many relationship. Subsequent calls to the relationship simply return null or the empty NSArray.

Is this the expected behavior? It seems logical, but unexpected to me (Yes, those two concepts can coexist simultaneously in my brain).

Dave