All:

I have an entity called "Paper" in a new model A that I would like to relate to an entity "Employee" in an established model B. Each of them are in their own framework project but both models use the same database. I was hoping to make this a many to many and flatten it. I've tried many things tonight to get this to work but apparently I'm doing all the wrong things.

Apple's documentation seems to indicate that I should be able to resolve type references to any models included in the model group. I've added B eomodel to the model group section in my EOGenerate file.

I've tried adding B.framework the build path of A.framework. This seems to do the right things and add the join table, etc., but then model B can't resolve type references to the entity in model A. I'm assuming I'm just really confused about how this should work but I've reached my limit for banging my head against it.

I'd be really grateful if anyone doing something similar could share how they may have gotten this working.