Hi Q,

I've haven't tried this one but it might be useful:

http://flatpack.sourceforge.net

I've have used the next one but I don't think it does fixed width or
multiline but it does CSV very well: (note its a commercial product)

http://www.ricebridge.com/products/csvman/

Haven't used this one in production yet but was also okay, although
not sure about multiline and fixed width again:

http://supercsv.sourceforge.net

HTH

John