On Mar 25, 2009, at 21:36, Pascal Robert wrote:

On Mar 25, 2009, at 6:22 PM, Stamenkovic Florijan wrote:

Cool to see that the hard work is being put to use :D For a while it seemed like Dave and I were the only ones out there...

You know I was just telling someone here that WebObjects is the best kept secret in web development, and now I'm starting to think Java Client is the best kept secret in WebObjects. A Swing front end with a WebObjects middle feels so right.

Right on! I've felt like this for a long time. It's a bummer that some parts of JC aren't as well worked off as on the server side WO, but it still works (in general) great. And there have been bug fixes in 5.4 too...

Maybe an underdog in an underdog community, but still alive and kicking!