Am 30.03.2009 um 16:27 schrieb Mike Schrag:

That said, I'm not sure undo conceptually really works out in EOF, anyway
You sure about that? Or is it just unreliable?
It _works_ -- that was maybe a bit too bold .. However, when you stop using session.default, and start using lots of peers that are very transient, I believe that ends up not really working out practically. Doesn't each EC have its own undo manager on it, so you would only be able to undo the transactions from a single EC and it wouldn't be aware of its peers' transactions?

From what I understood, this was mainly for undoing changes from an ECs POV, so deletes would get re-inserted etc. As far as this makes sense... e.g. your didInsert() code would get called again wreaking whatever havoc you'd expect after such a move.

Cheers, Anjo