On Mar 30, 2009, at 7:18 PM, Theodore Petrosky wrote:

I am a relative neophyte using webobjects. I am also just starting with wonder.... lots of fun.

I have a database driven app that I sometimes update through my cocoa app. I would like to do my fetch and be sure I get fresh queries from the database? I am doing my queries like this:

contactList = Contact.fetchNotDeleted(contactEO);

it returns an array. my problem is that if I were to update the table from my cocoa app this array is not coming from the database but from cache. I want to set up to do a query from the database all the time.

is there a simple solution?

Consult the Wiki.
http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/EOF-Using+EOF-Caching+and+Freshness

Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.