Hi Chuck,

Thanks for that - the Analyzer identified that it couldn't load the correct FB classes. Eventually made a copy of the frontbasejdbc.jar file in /Library/WebObjects/Extensions and then it picked it up - it couldn't see it in /Library/Java/Extensions, although it can on the development machine...

Phil.