Hi Kieran,

this is what we have in one of our apps. This is on Apache 1.3, though:

        <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
                RewriteEngine On
                RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^TRACE
                RewriteRule .* - [F]
RewriteRule ^/pools/([^/]*)/([^/]*)/(.*)$ /cgi-bin/ WebObjects/Frontend.woa/wa/PDFileAccessDirectAction/poolFile?trader= $1&pool=$2&path=$3 [L,PT]
        </IfModule>

Timo