Other requests will be entertained.  :-)

Basic topics like "What is WebObjects and what do each of the frameworks do? An overview." are probably worthwhile in general (or on the wiki). JavaBusinessLogic - what's that?

Development life-cycle approaches. Design and implementation.

The mechanics of writing an eoadaptor ;-)
Might be fun to deconstruct JavaMemoryAdaptor in a session ... I'm still tossing around a pile of topic ideas, but I guess we could add that to the list if people are interested in this.

ms