Le 09-04-20 à 16:17, Kieran Kelleher a écrit :

Hi Pascal ....are these details still coming tomorrow?

We will add a couple of sessions in the coming days (yes, we do plan to have more sessions!) and some announcements.

"Note: Complete menu and session descriptions will be available by April 21."
        -- http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc09/west/tickets.html

Thanks, Kieran