Thx... I'll read it and let you know my comments...
thx again

Dino

On 25 Apr 2009, at 7:14 PM, David Holt wrote:

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4129115

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Direct-To-Web

David

On 25-Apr-09, at 4:07 PM, Dino Strausz wrote:

do U have a tutorial at hand?
a link?

thx David!

On 25 Apr 2009, at 2:31 PM, David LeBer wrote:

On 25-Apr-09, at 3:28 PM, David LeBer wrote:

On 25-Apr-09, at 3:14 PM, Dino Strausz wrote:

Hola t...@s!

with the transition to Leopard, did we loose the Direct To Web technology?
or, has the community developed an equivalent?

any guide I will very appreciate,

D2W is very much alive. We use it in all of our apps, there are D2WApp templates included in WOLips, and there will be several sessions that discuss it at WOWODC West* this year.

For editing your rules you can download RuleModeler from <http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/ >

Ahh, dang! That should have been: <http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wonder/ >

I don't know if the Web Assistant works any more, but then I've never really used it.

*<http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc09/west/index.html>

;david

--
David LeBer