On Apr 30, 2009, at 5:48 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

* For the record, Pascal doesn't want to pre-announce things in case final approval doesn't come through -- he doesn't want people to feel cheated (since he has some amount of legal obligation as the organizer). I, on the other hand, have no such legal obligation don't care about your little feelings :), and want people to know that there's a CHHAANNNCEE of some really cool stuff, so make your plans accordingly, with the possibility that history will record that, in this particular case, my pants are on fire. Besides, unconfirmed things aside, if you use WO, you're going to drink from the wo-firehose here and learn some great stuff.

The pants thing ... we can definitely organize that one ... ;-)

cug