Thanks

You are right, including JavaWOExtensions did the job.

On Apr 30, 2009, at 2:42 PM, Stamenkovic Florijan wrote:

I've had a similar thing happening with some other classes. Turned out that I was not including the WO framework that contains the component into my build path.

WOSortOrder is a part of WOExtensions. Make sure you have the JavaWOExtensions.framework in your project build path.

HTH,