Hi,

I recently starting using the Wonder Ajax stuff, and this is my (limited understanding) solution to your problem.

I think you need an AjaxSubmitButton in the  form somewhere:
<wo:AjaxSubmitButton functionName = "GroupSelectionUpdate" updateContainerID = "GroupSelection" action = "$someActionInJava"/>

I am probably wrong (there is probably some other form magic to consider), this is all new to me.

Have a closer look at AjaxExamples2 app with Wonder, that is how I am learning this stuff.

Mark