Is DataType a reserved word in OpenBase?

Try using isql to run this SQL.  Does that work?

Chuck

On May 27, 2009, at 8:22 AM, Clive Roberts wrote:

I have recently started to try to use WOLips after using WebObjects with Xcode in the past. I used Entity Modeler to create a simple table and generated the following:

=======================
CREATE TABLE DataType ("id" int NOT NULL, "Name" varchar(255) NOT NULL);

/* The 'Create Primary Key Support' option is unavailable. */;

ALTER TABLE DataType ADD PRIMARY KEY (id);

=======================

However, when I tried to execute the SQL I keep getting errors.
Failed to generate SQL. SQL ERROR - [position 12, near 'DATATYPE' in 'EATE TABLE DataType ("id"] create error: table name not found.

I am using Eclipse 3.4.2, the java vm is 1.5.0_16-133 and WOLips installed. WebObjects 5.4.1 The machine is running Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7 and the database is OpenBase Manager version 11

Can anyone tell me if I am using the wrong workflow, should I not use Entity Modeler to generate SQL!

regards
Clive Roberts

This email sent to ch...@global-village.net

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Come to WOWODC'09 in San Fran this June!
http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc09/