Hi Fred,

On May 27, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Fred Wells wrote:

OK, so after trying several different drivers and all throw some type of locking error either lock failed to retrieve any rows or lock operation locked more than one row.

It is not the driver.  Really, it is not.

It is the SQL that EOF is generating. It is generating the WRONG SQL. That is the problem that you need to solve. The error you are seeing is just a symptom of the problem. You need to fix the problem.

Right now I'm just looking for any more ideas as to where look for a possible cause on this. The EOModel files seem to be fine

I'd be pretty suspicious that they are not. Are you using any data types in this table that you don't use elsewhere? CLOBs? BLOBs?

I can't find anythign out of the ordinary I'm not sure where else to look or if there are any parameters that can be changed to alter how locking is handled.

It is either in the model definition or in your code. Or, I suppose, both. You may be hitting a bug in EOF, but it is your model or code that is exposing it.

Chuck

Frederick Wells
MarketForward, a Publicis Groupe Company
427 South LaSalle St.
Chicago, Il 60605
312.220.3056