Am 28.05.2009 um 15:49 schrieb Kieran Kelleher:

Only reason I wouldn't is when I am trying to troubleshoot a problem with the awesome ERXSessionStoreDeadlockDetection. Pity it does not work with concurrenr request handling on. It probably is just not possible. No way ;-)

Nope, it's not possible. The whole idea is that you track requests coming serially, which only works reasonably when the app lock prevents this from occurring normally.

You *could* create a timer and only log if the last access has been longer than X seconds, though...

Cheers, Anjo