Well he say that just as easily!

:-p

On May 28, 2009, at 3:25 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

I think he is saying "I have no idea what you are doing and with no details to go on, I can't offer any useful advice."
my question was do you mean plain old "ajax" or "Ajax.framework". the vast majority of people who say ajax mean ajax.framework, but you're talking mootools, so i have no idea. if you're not using ajax framework, then you have not provided any information to help diagnose this. are you using 5.3? 5.4? are you using 5.4's version of the ajax request handler? are you just trying to directly wire in a component action without doing anything special at all? are you using Wonder at all?

ms