On 31/05/2009, at 2:05 PM, Ramsey Lee Gurley wrote:

I have run into three separate issues with WO editing recently in WOLips and I'm wondering if there's some setting I've missed or accidently turned off in Eclipse. I'm using WOLips 5800 nightly.

Issue 1:
No content assist between the : and { in the wod file.

I noticed that too. Should have piped up as I assumed it might be 'cause I'm using eclipse 3.5M..

Issue 2:
<webobject name = "Something" / > (Notice the extra space between the / and the > at the end of the tag) That parses fine with no red Xs in WOLips, but causes parsing failure when the app is running.

File a Jira.

Issue 3:
Abe: WOString {
        value = "Lincoln";