you're not passing woproject.jar to your ant build

On Jun 10, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Simon McLean wrote:

hey that would be great. I'm guessing that's the missing piece to my
hudson headache...

/Users/admin/.hudson/jobs/ClickPoint/workspace/ClickPoint/build.xml: 204:
taskdef class org.objectstyle.woproject.ant.WOCompile cannot be found

johan has already put the page up ready for you :-)

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Installing+and+Using+the+Hudson+build+server

Thanks, Simon