On 17. Jun. 2009, at 05:38 , David Avendasora wrote:

Hey Gustavo,

I was having the same problem (only getting ™ to display correctly instead of diamond-?). I added the following methods to my Application.java class and everything works now. I don't know if this is the "best" way to resolve it or not though.

        @Override
        public void appendToResponse(WOResponse response,
                                     WOContext context) {
                super.appendToResponse(response,
                                       context);
if (_NSUtilities.UTF8StringEncoding.equals(response.contentEncoding ())) {
                        response.setHeader("text/html; charset=UTF-8;
encoding=UTF-8",
                                           "content-type");
                }
        }

        @Override
        public WOResponse dispatchRequest(WORequest request) {
                request.setContentEncoding(_NSUtilities.UTF8StringEncoding);
                return super.dispatchRequest(request);
        }

I hope this helps!

This shouldn't be necessary anymore with WO 5.4. So Gustavo, what WO version are you running?