On Jun 24, 2009, at 9:15 AM, David Avendasora wrote:
On Jun 24, 2009, at 12:00 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:
On Jun 24, 2009, at 8:55 AM, Your Friend The Atom wrote:

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 4:33 AM, Gustavo Adolfo Pizano <webobjectspic...@gmail.com > wrote:
[...] I will still be bothering you with my newbie questions! :P :P

Please do. That way lurkers may feel more comfortable posting and also contribute (when there a questions they can actually answer).

I'd hate for anyone to feel ashamed or fearful of asking a question or providing an answer. If you are just lurking, please start posting! I know there are lots of you out there, I can hear you moving when it is quiet, but this list feels so small sometimes.

Noob questions are the BEST! That is the best way I can pay back in for all the incredible help that Chunk, Mike, Kieran, Guido, David (all of them), and so many others have given me.

Sometimes I wonder just how anyone makes money as a WO consultant when there is such an amazing free resource like the lists available. Oh wait, it's because we can do 3 times as much in half the time, not just because of the frameworks, but because of the community too!

I mostly wonder how I make money while answering so many questions. I just estimated how much time I spend, and it looks like $50 - $300 of billable time per day. Now I wish I had not looked at that.

Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.