Thank you, this was driving me crazy last week.

On Jun 26, 2009, at 4:16 AM, Ricardo J. Parada wrote:

I believe WOFrameworksBaseURL and WOApplicationBaseURL are used for that.

If you are on WO 5.4.3 then those too are broken and I put this in my application constructor to make them work:

    public Application() {
        super();

// WOFrameworksBaseURL and WOApplicationBaseURL properties are broken in 5.4.
                // This is the workaround.
                frameworksBaseURL();
                applicationBaseURL();
                if (System.getProperty("WOFrameworksBaseURL") != null) {

setFrameworksBaseURL(System.getProperty("WOFrameworksBaseURL"));
                }
                if (System.getProperty("WOApplicationBaseURL") != null) {

setApplicationBaseURL(System.getProperty("WOApplicationBaseURL"));
                }
    }