* technically mixed wod/inline isn't a limitation of their parser, but it's a practical limitation of the way it's loaded ... so I'll list it in the pro column for woognl * helper functions = pro -- it can be done with their association factory, but at a syntactic sacrifice, i think * though not technically a parser feature, I think our if/else syntax makes more logical sense -- this is a total religious debate though * they have var: which is pretty cool -- we could just add this to wonder pretty easily, though * ours = much less strict parser ... this is a pro or a con depending on your perspective, but the fact is that we are more forgiving than theirs, and that seems better for most users. the catch is that to get <div id="$whatever"> support, you have to turn on strict parsing for ours, too (which they have by default, and so you can just do it by default)

i'm hoping this decision will not be as difficult (or exist) in future versions

ms