seems to me like you're swimming against the tide here ... i think you need to rethink this architecture. you're basically sending the users the entire site, which makes this more of a Sproutcore/Giandiua/etc workflow, and mixing component actions into this style of app is going to be very tricky. I would recommend switching to directactions. you could keep a session alive with a ping if you really need it to be sessionful, but trying to actually use WOForms in this thing is going to be an endless headache imo.