On Jul 12, 2009, at 8:16 PM, Ren, Xiaowen wrote:

Hi,

I got this message from my Ajax example, after I clicked the button second times.

Basically I just create normal WOapplication, not extends to ERXapplication.

I just add Ajax framework and depends to project.

Extend ERXAjaxApplication.

Chuck

Copy/Past the template/ java code from WONDER Ajax example and make my HelloAjaxWorld works. After that I added extra code from "Update Trigger" to my HelloAjaxWorld page, so far so good.

I clicked "Update container 1" button, all works. Selected Container 2 check box and clicked button again, all updated.

But if I clicked button again, I got this error message as in subject.

I copy/past WONder example code in Application, dispatchRequest method to my own application, and found second time click, make this method called multiple times, maybe 30 times.

Have any idea?
I attached my simple project source,

Thanks

Kevin <<MyWOAjax.rar>>

"This communication is confidential and may contain privileged and/ or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it. If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email, delete the emails and destroy any hard copies. ANZ National Bank Limited does not guarantee the integrity of this communication, or that it is free from errors, viruses or interference."

http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/chill%40global-village.net

This email sent to ch...@global-village.net

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Learn WO at WOWODC'09 East in Montréal this August!
http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc09/east

http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2009/07/webobjects-sliced-from-106but-prognosis-of-death-premature.ars