On Jul 14, 2009, at 6:12 AM, Rukmal Dias wrote:

hi,

I need to use css with images (e.g: background-image: "../ image.gif";) I used ERXStyleSheet and checked, but images are not applied as back-grounds etc.

<webobject name ="SSCSS"></webobject>

SSCSS : ERXStyleSheet{
        filename = "viewport_dragresize.css";
        framework = "whatever";
}

.bg{
background-image: url("test.jpg") repeat-x; // (/WebServerResources/ test.jpg )
        height: 130px;
}

Can anyone tell me how to use these correctly..

Thanks
Rukmal Dias

Is the stylesheet at WebServerResources/viewport_dragresize.css ? If not, you should be doing something a little different in your

background-image: url("test.jpg") repeat-x; // (/WebServerResources/ test.jpg )

For instance, if your stylesheet is in WebServerResources/stylesheets/ viewport_dragresize.css, then you will need to use

background-image: url("../test.jpg") repeat-x;

also... is that //comment really there? CSS will throw that line away if it is. It has to be in /*comment*/ format for css unless I am mistaken.

Ramsey