Greetings All:

Due to several scheduling conflicts, we are holding this month's WO- NoVA meeting NEXT Tuesday (7/28/09) and not the usual third Tuesday (which would have been tomorrow).

So. . . .

All WebObjects Developers, Enthusiasts, Groupies and the like who are within travel distance of Northern Virginia are hereby invited to NEXT week's meeting of the WebObjects Developer's group for Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland!

I have no doubt that the meeting will be super-fantastic and otherwise wildly cool and hyperbolic. Not only that, but food will be provided! For all of you out the area, we're even near Dulles Airport! What a Deal!

As usual, the meeting will be held at 6:30 PM
K12
2300 Corporate Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20171

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2300+Corporate+Park+Dr,+Herndon,+VA+20171&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=54.401733,83.935547&ie=UTF8&z=17&iwloc=A

Hope to see all of you there, RSVP will be appreciated so we can have an idea of how much expensive catered food. . . or pizza . . . to order.

Thanks!

Andrew Kinnie